Aer lingus Reservation
Founded on April 15, 1936, Aer Lingus is the flag carrier airline of Ireland. It was established with a mission to become the leading carrier operating across the North Atlantic. In 2022, the airline operates over 100 routes, flying to over 71 direct routes and 62 destinations from Ireland to the UK and Europe. It is a 4-star airline awarded by Skytraxand offers flights to over 80 destinations. It is a part of the International Airlines Group(IAG) and operates 16 transatlantic routes from Dublin, Shannon, and Manchester, UK, to North America and the Caribbean.
With the strength and backing of IAG, one of the world’s largest airline groups, travelling with Aer Lingus means great value, warm hospitality, and safety no matter where you want to go. The airline grows continuously with huge investment in modern technology, efficient aircraft, and more sustainable flight solutions.
Aer Lingus Seats and Cabins
The seats and cabins vary depending on the aircraft type and destination. No matter where you go, Aer Lingus ensures great comfort, complete safety, and an enjoyable travelling experience.
Flights within Europe
- If travelling within Europe and in the Airbus A320 and A320 Neo, get the comfortable 17-inch width per seat.
- A space of 28-30 inches between seats to recline with an adjustable headrest.
- Get an individual reading light and space to store personal belongings under the seat.
- Personal charging points and USB outlets.
- Individual 9-inch touchscreen TV for personal entertainment.
- Get a fully retractable table to dine and work.
Features of the Business Class
- Business class flights have three types of seating layouts. About 90% of seats have aisle access.
- Get personal charging points and USB outlets, along with easy-to-use seat controls with a massage option.
- Enjoy comfortable sitting where seats can lie back into a 6-foot bed.
- Enjoy hours of personal entertainment on your personal screen.
- Get delicious food and enjoy dining at a fully retractable table.
- Get personal storage space for your laptop, shoes, and other belonging.
Features of the Economy Class
- Get more space of 30-32 inches between seat.
- A comfortable 17-18-inch width per seat with an adjustable headrest with the ability to recline 4-5 inches.
- Get personal charging points for devices and USB outlets.
- Individual personal 9-inch touchscreen to get in-flight entertainment.
- Get an individual reading light.
Baggage Allowance for Carry-on Baggage
Passengers travelling with Aer Lingus are permitted to bring one-carry-on bag and one personal bag with them.
- The maximum weight of a onecarry-on bag is 10 kg per passenger, with a maximum size of 55 X 40 X 24 cm, along with a personal item of a maximum size 25 X 33 X 20 cm.
- The Aer Lingus regional allowance for one carry-on bagis 7 kg per passenger with a maximum size of 28 X 33 X 20 cm, along with a personal item of maximum size 25 X 33 x 20 cm.
Baggage Allowance for Checked Baggage
- Aer Lingus offers three types of baggage options available for purchase, with weight limits of 20 kg, 25kg, and 30 kg.
- A maximum of three checked bags are permitted per customer, per direction. Additional baggage charges will apply.
- The maximum weight for any one piece of baggage must not exceed 32kg,and the maximum dimension of any single bag is 158 cm (L+W+H).
- If travelling in business class, passengers are allowed to carry three bags. The combined weight is not more than 69 kg.
Date Change Policy
Aer Lingus offers you great flexibility to change your flight bookings. If the flights are exclusively booked from the official website or over the phone numbers, then they can make the desired changes in the “Manage Trip” section. If the flights are booked through travel agents, then passengers need to call them.
- Changes can be made up to two hours before the scheduled departure time,after which the money associated with the flight is fortified.
- Changes are subject to the change fee and the difference, depending on the fare type.
- There will be no refund or travel credit for the difference in fare if the new fare is lower than the original fare.
Things often don’t go according to plan, and sometimes we need to cancel the flight. The cancellation policy of the airline depends on the route and fare type. Some tickets are fully refundable, while others are partially refundable. A full cash refund applies only if the flight booking is cancelled up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure. Seat and baggage fees are refundable. If the flight is booked to or from the United States and cancelled within 24 hours of booking,it is refundable if it is booked at least 7 days before departure.
Contact us: -
We’d love to hear from you and are always ready to serve you better. Contact us at 02080950550. To know more about flight bookings, discounts, accommodations, holiday packages, and car rentals. We are here to make your journey hassle-free, no matter where you want to go.